Like all our products, the Dyonic Chassis has undergone extensive and intensive testing. It also passed the vibration test which was intensified by 10 per cent, with flying colours.
The Dyonic ChassisInnovative basis for high demands
WEINSBERG offers real caravan competence – from planning to perfect implementation. Our Dyonic Chassis was developed to create an optimal basis for our caravans. The result is a chassis that is particularly light, durable and resilient.
Best dynamics + innovative bionics = Dyonic
Thanks to high‐strength steel with bionically optimised recesses, material is saved – and the statics are improved at the same time. This allows us to produce the Dyonic Chassis in an even more sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
The advantages at a glance:
- Weight savings of 8 kg or more, depending on vehicle size
- Optimised material conservation through improved damping
- Material savings through the use of high‐strength steel
- 100 % Approved Quality
Lighter, more resilient, durable
The innovative chassis is lighter, more resilient and more durable than comparable caravan chassis.
The Dyonic Chassis equipment details
- Different weight classes depending on the use case with rubber‐sprung trailing arm axle
- Hydraulic wheel shock absorbers
- Handbrake with actuation assistance
- Automatic reverse drive
- Overrun device cover
- Crank supports
- Drawbar cover
- Anti‐sway coupling
- Electronic stabilisation system – ETS
- Support wheel with integrated drawbar load indicator
- Light alloy rims 17 ’’
- Thule bicycle carrier on drawbar
- Manoeuvring aid/mover